We know that customers care deeply about privacy and data security. That’s why we put our best efforts in securing your data. We only use your personal data to improve the quality of our services and the experience you have while using our software.
1. Purpose and Scope of Data Collection
- To use our services, customers need to register an account and provide the following information: business name, ID, address, contact person, phone number, email, and some additional information. The procedure helps us to verify your identity and provides us with accurate contact information for future support.
- Except for mandatory fields marked with *, customers are not obligated to input non-mandatory fields. However, these optional information are very useful for us to improve the quality of our services. Thus, you should input all entry fields when you register an account with us.
- Derivative information: this refers to information summarized and deduced from the original information created by the customer. For examples, customers navigate from one activity to another activity in the product; customers click on which buttons, etc. We collect and use these derivative information to improve our services.
2. Scope of Data Usage
We only use your data for the following purposes:
- Software management and licensing.
- Software development and improvement.
- News and changes.
- Updates and license extension.
- Customer support.
- Dispute resolution.
We may share derivative information to third party, such as Google Analytics, to improve our services. We commit that this derivative information does not contain any specific data regarding customer personal or organization information (name, phone number, etc.), specific transactions or business secrets.
3. Information Storage Duration
Your information is stored for the whole duration of our operation.
4. Contact Information
- Le Anh Minh Software Company Limited.
- 12 Phan Khiem Ich, Ward Tan Phong, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
5. Personal Privacy Protection
- We put our best efforts in securing your information to prevent unintentional leak and theft.
- We do not share or sell your accounting data and personally identifiable information to any third party unless legally required by laws.